Saturday 20 August 2011

The Reason

I chose not to live with my much kinder mother, after all these years of wanting it. I chose not to. It was a crazy choice. I could have lived in peace and happiness. Why would I be so stupid? The reason - I chose to be selfless. If I stayed with my mom, my twin sister still would have had to go back to this place. Who would be there for her at her lowest points? Who would help her out with the littlest things? Who would be with her at Homecoming, Prom, and Graduation? Me. And she would do the same for me. So, the next time my step-mother reminds me, "Oh, you could have stayed with your Mom," I will remember the reason.

To all, a good evening.

P.S. - The Reason is not the only reason - I needed to see friends again, no matter how horrible the school is. I needed to bid a proper farewell to this place as well. But The Reason is still the main reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment