Monday 29 August 2011

Crossing Paths

In the useless, strict monotony of the first day of the last year of high school, there are some interesting gems in this awful day. I must note something - I am a...let me put it this way - I have never dated in my life. I've only thought about it once or twice in my life time, but I never actually did it. I am not ever attracted to the guys in my school - I am only really attracted to older and female celebrities - Garrett Hedlund, Tom Hiddleston, Olivia Wilde - you get the picture. Now with that being said -

I was sitting in my lonely, small government class, when I noticed it. I got those chills, those butterflies, the ones I only got to hear about in stories. That was when he walked in. I became so lost, and I could not stop looking at him. I do not know what it was that attracted me to him, but something was there. Then, my logic kicked in.

I do not know if he noticed, but I highly doubt it. He is in a different caste, a different world. He has his, I have mine. We do not cross paths. The only time we did was in our sophmore history class. Yeah. I remember that. Sad, huh? I do not think he knows me at all - maybe I am some annoying, vague memory who has an irritable (to him) twin sister. I am just an awkward girl - no I am less than that, I am invisible!

So therefore, I am not in his mind. My butterflies will die inside. They mean nothing. He will never see me. There is no hope in that - We will never cross paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment