Tuesday 23 August 2011

A Glimpse into My Awakening

It was summer of 2007. I was a young lass of thirteen. My twin and I were visiting our mother. She was at work for most of the time and we had nothing to do. Translation = We were bored. So, I was browsing the Internet, specifically YouTube. And, then...it happened. I watched the first video in a series of 19 called "9/11 Coincidences" from NufffRespect. There was no turning back, no matter how hard I tried. I credit him with my Awakening, as some would call it. Him, and some one else. I put his informative videos to the back of my mind after my mom told my sister and I that these videos were utter bullshit. They never fully left. I researched it a little more about 9/11 and other "conspiracy theories" over the course of the months into the early year of 2008. It never became something that took over my mind - until January 22nd, 2008. What happened January 22nd, 2008 that affected my life in such a very strange way? Heath Ledger died at age 28. To this day, I can never explain why his death, and later Brittany Murphy's death, affected me the way it did. I never knew him, nor met him. He just had been one of my favorite actors over the years. The suspicious circumstances of his young death, made me search it on YouTube. Conspiracy theories became my number one priority in my mind. Over the years, I kind of brushed them off, even though I came across Vigilant Citizen, which renewed my vigor into the subject even more. But, the logic part of my brain always told me all of this was dangerous for my mind. After all, my wise father, who is kind of high up in the Air Force, says that these things are false, damaging to my mind, and outright insulting to him. But, it can never leave me, these ideas. As a certain character from a certain popular movie, "What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere." But know this - I always take these ideas with a grain of salt - I have never seen any really substantial proof that beyond a reasonable doubt links these suspicious symbols, murders, and acts of terrorism to these certain groups. Until then, I shall question everything I see. I do not believe in anything mainstream. I would rather turn to an alternative news source over mainstream any day. I have to research some more. Until then - Question everything! There is some truth to these seemingly outlandish conspiracy theories. I will absolutely write more on this subject!

To all, a good evening!

P.S. For those who are tired of the fakeness of this so-called real world, check out Vigilant Citizen. Unlike the genuinely crazy and egotistical Alex Jones, this guy is actually anonymous and he actually believes in what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment