Monday 24 October 2011

Insanity (Something I wrote while I was half-asleep in school)

Oh, I'm fucking out of control. My mind is whispering, "Come out and play," but my body does not act. I would lose my mind, but I would be fucking free. Nothing is fucking genuine. Nothing insane. Let my dark side come out. I want it to be me. I want to lose control. Fear is keeping me back. My mind wants to control my body. The demons come out at night and when I am close to sleeping. I am their puppet then. I close my eyes and I see my potential bravery, my words outspokern. I will break, and it will go one of two ways (or both) - I will breathe a breath of fresh air, or I will shatter into a million pieces. Either way, I will be gloriously free. I feel myself cracking - I have been for a while. I know I am wanted somewhere. My mind cannot think. I am tired. Bullshit is spouted. I wanna fucking bang my head. It's fucking dizzy as fuck. Where the fuck am I going with this? I lay my head down and I see fucked up images. Flying rainbow giraffes, and poodle heads on human legs. I hear my demons beckoning me. They want me to play. "Soon," I answer. Very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment